IOMod IEC 60870-5-103 Slave firmware change-log
Elseta IOMod series devices support's IEC 60870-5-103 Slave protocol.
This firmware can be used for IOMod series devices: IOMod 8DI8DO v1.x, IOMod 16DI v1.x, IOMod 8AI v1.x, IOMod 4RTD v1.x, IOMod HT v1.x
This version does not support IOMod 4Cs4Vs model.
- Fixed SPI readings for IOMod 8AI by lowering SPI clock speed to 400kHz
- Fixed crash introduced by a higher range of temperatures (>40 C)
- Only commands with correct address confirmed;
- Feedback should only be sent after a command, not after GI or manual input change
- Known issue 8AI cannot ready data properly via SPI
- FCB/FCV bit fix
- Introduced broadcasting function - time synchronization can be done by sending a broadcast message
- Fixed a possible race condition where two or more inputs change at once and stop IOMod device from getting inputs further. Inputs are now polled every 1 ms.
- Known issue Commands accepted even if wrong address used
- Known issue Feedback should only be sent after a command, not after GI or manual input change